Monday, April 21, 2008

Bat Devil?

If Marvel and DC ever create more Amalgam Comics (where they combine their characters) I think Matt Murdock, aka Daredevil, should become Batman. He would be as blind as a bat and have a radar sense! I've taken the liberty of altering some David Mazzucchelli art below.


What should the character be called? Bat Devil? Devil Bat? Bat out of Hell? Bat Murdock? Hmmm, actually it might be cooler, if he just stayed regular Batman with his regular costume, but Murdock was in it.

4 comments:

kamagra said...

I really like it, I want to read more about it, I know that some comic had changed the world!very interesting drawings, I could just look at them for hours!!!

Unknown said...

Woah...suddenly, this is very relevant again.

Kerry Callen said...

Huh? Why would that be?

Teej Turtle said...

Scary how I have been saying this to my friends the last few months. How these two are perfect to become one character. Blinded when his parents were killed young Matt Murdock dedicated his life to make sure no one will suffer what he went through. The accident that caused his blindness also enhanced his other senses. He became the Batman: Creature of fear (or something better).